Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson, The Destiny D.I.V.A., is a noted motivational speaker and has received consistent acclaim for her presentations. She is most noted for her presentations on leadership education and leadership training as well as empowerment strategies. She is a skilled life coach, with specialization in personal development and business development.
Below are some of her most requested workshops, seminars, and keynote presentations.
Brenetia is skilled at customizing keynote presentations, motivational workshops, and leadership training programs to the needs of the organizations. Just define the desired theme and overall objectives of your meeting, the desired length of the presentation, and ultimate desired objective; and the program will be customized to your needs. Brenetia's track record proves that you won't be disappointed!
Hot Topic Presentations
The Power Within: Empowered to Be
Your Authentic Self
- Learn life changing strategies to tap into your intrinsic power to embrace your authentic self.
- Identify limitations that hinder capacity to release past traumas and embrace internal potential.
and release self-defeating thoughts in order to move out of apathy into action.
The Emotionally Intelligent 21st Century Leader
- Discuss the critical importance of emotional intelligence (EI) to leadership success.
- Help leaders assess their EI levels and how to increase your emotional quotient (EQ) for leadership excellence.
- Strategies to help leaders maximize EI competencies to build a strong foundation to high performance teams by inspiring team members to employ organizational citizenship behaviors (OCBs).
Finding Balance: Empowered to Live a Full Life
- Learn to balance 4 facets of self to achieve success while eliminating negative stress.
- Prioritize external expectations and inner desires to achieve targeted goals .in balancing work-life balance.
- Employ efficient use of technology to prevent mental overdrive and maintain peace.
Dealing with Difficult People
& Difficult Situations
- Help leaders effectively deal with difficult people in the workplace and understand the psychology of negativity to combat its effect on workplace productivity.
- Discuss why people adopt a negative mentality and recognize and deal with “negativity couriers”.
- Provide strategies to recognize negativity in self and others and discuss how to improve a negative mindset.
Other Popular D.I.V.A Presentations
Professional Development Presentations
- Strategic Leadership: Employee Engagement for New Leaders
- Result Oriented Communications
- Speaking of Excellence: Overcoming Public Speaking Phobias
- Managing the Changing Tide: Eliminating Trauma from Transition
- Stand Unity – Managing Diversity
Personal Development Presentations
- EmPowered Ladies: Invaluable, Invincible, Unstoppable
- Revive My Purpose: Release the Trauma to Embrace Your Destiny
- The Face of the Future – Reclaim Our Youth
- Woman of God – You Are God’s Delight!
- Coping Without Caving In –
Managing Stress Effectively