Your company's bottom line is flailing, your brand is suffering, employees are disgruntle, and turnover is excessive. Some of it could be external issues or economics. However, research supports that much of the issue related to organizational inefficiencies and failed goals are directly related to the people in leadership and their negative and detrimental influence on employee engagement, performance, and productivity.
Consider these astonishing statistical findings:
- According to a Harvard report, toxic workplace relationships, employee demotivation and related stress situations are a $300 billion dollar per year profit killer in the American workplace.
- A recent international study supported that the quality of leadership is assessed to have a significant and direct impact on organizational productivity.
- A recent Gallup poll found that companies worldwide fail to choose leaders with the right talents and competencies 82% of the time.
In researching effective
leadership, Gallup found that good leaders have the following talents:
- They motivate every single employee to take action and engage them with a compelling mission and vision.
- They have the assertiveness to drive outcomes and the ability to overcome adversity and resistance.
- They create a culture of clear accountability.
- They build relationships that create trust, open dialogue, and full transparency.
- They make decisions that are based on productivity, not politics.
To take your organization to the next level and ensure your leaders are positioned to take your organization to the next level, you need leadership training that gets results.
If your organization is in need of an innovative leadership trainer who can inspire leaders to reach expected levels of proficiency and provide real strategies to increase employee morale and motivation – look no further! Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson, The Destiny DIVA, brings a proven record of training excellence and innovation to enhance long term organizational success through innovative leadership training and development.
Brenetia customizes training to the needs of the organization to ensure maximum success in meeting leadership expectations. Her specialty corporate topics include the following:
Right Foundation: Leadership Strategies for 1st Time Supervisors
Caving In – Managing Workplace Stress
Skills for the Professional Women
Conquering Workplace Negativity: Dealing with Difficult People
Discipline Without Demotivation
Interview Skills for Hiring Managers
Employee Engagement in Transitional Change
From Conflict to Collaboration: Creating a Conflict Resolution Culture
Customer Service Excellence
Customers for Life
Conflict and Difficult People
Renaissance Leadership: A Competency-Based Foundation
Result Oriented Organizational Communication
Stand Unity – Managing Diversity
Teambuilding Excellence: Building Teams That Gets Results
Intelligent 21st Century Leader
The Finesse of
Virtuous Professional: Empowered to Excel at Work
Call today for a free consultation to customize your leadership training program of excellence!